- Professional, salon quality shampoo, conditioner, & leave-in products are always recommended. Contact your stylist for their suggested retail.
- Avoid salt water and chlorinated water. Salt & chlorinated water is drying to the hair and could potentially alter any color service you have received.
- For vivid and red tones, avoid hot water. Hot water will swell & open the hair cuticle allowing for fading. Instead, wash hair in luke warm/cool water.
- Extreme heat will also fade color. Be aware of the temperature of your hot tools when styling and use a leave-in heat protectant before blowdrying, curling, or flat ironing.
- Always use professional products. You must always use products that are sulfate/paraben free. Use a leave-in conditioner and treat with a mask once a week if necessary. If applying heat, use a heat protectant to protect from drying or discoloration. Studio Sol offers Kevin Murphy, Pureology, & Goldie Locks.
- Don't forget a daily serum. Daily use of an oil/serum will help keep your hair soft and manageable. Avoid tinted oils which will tarnish your blonde extensions.
- Follow proper swimming/beach hair prep. For all the Florida girlies who love the boat & the beach! Rinse hair first with tap water and liberally apply a leave in conditioner, then secure in a low ponytail or braid.
- Take care after activities that cause sweating. In humid conditions such as gym workouts, steam rooms, and saunas, make sure to dry extensions immediately after. Focus on the weft line (foundation points) to avoid moisture retention and swelling.
-Nightime prep routine. Never go to sleep with wet hair as it can cause extreme matting and/or tangling. Place hair in a loose top knot or braid. Use a silk pillowcase to keep hair manageable and frizz-free.
- Brush hair throughout the day. Firmly grip extensions at the base and brush starting from the ends and working your way up. Avoid excessive tension while brushing out extensions. for more thane row of hand tied extensions, separate each row and brush in between.
Studio Sol is a Goldie Locks Retail Partner. Formulated for well-being and balance all Goldie Locks products are free of sulfates, parabons, phthalates, & gluten. DMDMH + vegan. Cruelty free. Offering luxury hair care and supplements. Get Goldie Locks by visiting the salon or clicking the button below!